VIDEO EQUIPMENT AUCTION. RURAL FENCING EQUIPMENT.
Video Equipment Auction
- television equipment: electronic equipment that broadcasts or receives electromagnetic waves representing images and sound
- The action or process of selling something in this way
- a variety of bridge in which tricks made in excess of the contract are scored toward game; now generally superseded by contract bridge
- sell at an auction
- The part of the play in which players bid to decide the contract in which the hand shall be played
- A public sale in which goods or property are sold to the highest bidder
- the public sale of something to the highest bidder
Laserdisc vs CED
A side-by-side comparison of a LaserDisc (left) and a CED (right). The CED has no label as it is meant to remain inside its caddy and is only removed by inserting it into the player and either sliding a lever to unload the disc, or on some later players it was done automatically. When you were done, the caddy was inserted into the player again and the disc was placed inside. This kept the disc, which is grooved and played with a stylus not unlike a record, from being contaminated. The CED system was very sensitive to dust/dirt and even very small amounts could cause it to skip.
Note the label on the Laserdisc also refers to itself as a "Videodisc." The price tag on the CED also called it a Laserdisc, and you'll find many online auctions for CEDs and CED players where they are mistaken for Laserdisc equipment. Can't really blame people for not being able to tell a CED apart, since the format died out in about 5 years and was never widely adopted, and they look very similar to a Laserdisc, another format most people aren't familiar with.
Getting the video equipment ready
Bill, on the left, spent the day with us shooting the video. That is chaplain David on the right.
basketball equipment australia
playground equipment retail
where to donate old computer equipment
construction equipment rental san diego
marine equipment uk
list of restaurant equipment needed
brooks safety equipment
and camping equipment
point of sale equipment manufacturers
Post a comment
| HOME |